Enchant a non-hostile creature to gain Advantage on Charisma Checks against it.
Friends is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Friends is a Cantrip from the Enchantment school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
- Description: Enchant a non-hostile creature to gain Advantage on Charisma Checks against it. Once the spell ends, the creature knows it was Charmed and might accuse the spellcaster.
- Level: Cantrip
- School: Enchantment School
- Casting Time: Action
- Range: 9m
- Duration: 10 Turns
- Saving Throw: None
- Spellcasting Ability: None
How to Acquire Friends
Friends can be acquired by the following classes:
- College of Lore (Bard Sub-Class)
- College of Valour (Bard Sub-Class)
- Eldritch Knight
Friends Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here