Friends is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Friends is a Cantrip from the Enchantment school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
BG3 Friends Information
- Description: Gain Advantage on Charisma Checks against a non-hostile creature. This spell can be cast while you are Silenced.
- In higher difficulty modes, the target might accuse you of enchanting them.
- Level: Cantrip
- School: Enchantment School
- Casting Time: Action
- Range: 9m
- Duration: 10 turns
- Saving Throw: None
- Spellcasting Ability: None
How to Acquire Friends in Baldur's Gate3
- Friends can be acquired by the following classes:
Friends Tips & Notes in BG3
- Otherwise best used against NPCs you don't plan to meet again.
- If you are outside of an NPC's range when the effect ends, their attitude towards your character is not effected.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!