18m DEX Save
Sacred Flame Information
- Description: 1d8 Radiant. Conjure a flame-like radiance that deals 1d8 Radiant.
- Level: Cantrip
- School: Evocation
- Casting Time: Action
- Requires Concentration: No
- Saving Throw: Dexterity
- Additional details: Unlike many ranged damage spells, sacred flame doesn't travel between the caster and target, so it can't be blocked by objects.
How to Acquire Sacred Flame
Sacred Flame can be acquired by the following classes:
Sacred Flame Tips & Notes
- Because sacred flame uses a saving throw and not an attack roll, it gains no benefit from high ground and no penalty from low ground. The target can still be "too high," however.
- Differences from 5th Edition D&D: None
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!