Magically bolster a creature's defenses. It receives a d4 bonus to saving throws.
- Description: Magically bolster a creature's defenses. It receives a d4 bonus to saving throws.
- Level: Cantrip
- School: Abjuration
- Casting Time: Action
- Range: 1.5m/5ft
- Requires Concentration: Yes
- Saving Throw: None
- Additional Details: Resistance inflicts the Resistance Condition (see below), though this isn't mentioned in the tooltip.
Duration: 10 Turns
(The Condition ends early if Concentration is lost)
Can add additional 1d4 to saving throws for the duration of the spell.
How to Acquire Resistance
Resistance can be acquired by the following classes:
Resistance can be cast by using the following Items:
Resistance Tips & Notes
- The bonus from resistance is easy to miss, because it's applied silently. Hovering over the die roll with the cursor will show an unnamed bonus being applied.
- Differences from D&D 5th Edition: In 5E, resistance only affects one saving throw during the duration rather than all of them.