The target must succeed on a Wis. save or take 1d4 psychic damage and have disadvantage on its attack roll (damage/lvl).
Vicious Mockery is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Vicious Mockery is a Cantrip from the Enchantment school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
Vicious Mockery Information
- The target must succeed on a Wis. save or take 1d4 psychic damage and have disadvantage on its attack roll (damage/lvl).
- Level: Cantrip
- School: Enchantment School
- Casting Time: Action
- Requires Concentration: No
- Saving Throw:
How to Acquire Vicious Mockery
- Vicious Mockery can be acquired by the following classes:
- Vicious Mockery can be cast by using the following Items:
Vicious Mockery Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here