Create a spectral hand that can manipulate and interact with objects.
Mage Hand is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Mage Hand is a Cantrip from the Conjuration school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
Mage Hand Information
- Description: Create a spectral hand that can manipulate and interact with objects.
- Level: Cantrip
- School: Conjuration School
- Casting Time: Action
- Range: 18m
- Requires Concentration: Yes
- Saving Throw: None
How to Acquire Mage Hand
- Mage Hand can be acquired by the following classes:
Mage Hand Tips & Notes
- Mage Hand is summoned with invisible condition.
- Invisibility is broken when attacking.
- Mage Hand can 'move' light and medium objects.
- Mage Hand is immune to Poison gas cloud. 'Handy' for fetching Baelen's backpack after Baelen is gone.
- Mage Hand can use the SHOVE and THROW actions.
- Mage Hand can now be summoned even while a summoned familiar is active.