Divine a character's defences to give you Advantage on your next Attack Roll against it.
True Strike is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. True Strike is a Cantrip from the Divination school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
True Strike Information
- Description: Divine a character's defences to give you Advantage on your next Attack Roll against it.
- Level: Cantrip
- School: Divination School
- Casting Time: Action
- Range: 18m
- Duration: 2 turns.
- Saving Throw: None
How to Acquire True Strike
True Strike can be acquired by the following classes:
- College of Lore (Bard Sub-Class)
- College of Valour (Bard Sub-Class)
- Fighter (Eldritch Knight)
- Rogue (Arcane Trickster)
- Ranger (Mage Breaker)
True Strike Tips & Notes
- Buffed range compared with D&D5e.
- Since True Strike provides advantage on attack rolls, Arcane Tricksters can use it to trigger their sneak attack.