Create wisps of light that illuminate a 9m radius.
Dancing Lights is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Dancing Lights is a Cantrip from the Evocation school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
Dancing Lights Information
- Description: Create wisps of light that illuminate a 9m radius.
- Level: Cantrip
- School: Evocation School
- Casting Time: Action
- Range: 18m
- Requires Concentration: Yes
- Saving Throw: None
- Spellcasting Ability: None.
How to Acquire Dancing Lights
Dancing Lights can be acquired by the following classes:
- College of Lore (Bard Sub-Class)
- College of Valour (Bard Sub-Class)
- Eldritch Knight (Fighter)
Dancing Lights Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here