Infuse an object with an aura of light.
Melee DEX Save
- Description: Infuse an object with an aura of light. Only affects one target at a time.
- Level: Cantrip
- School: Evocation
- Casting Time: Action
- Range: Melee
- Requires Concentration: No
- Saving Throw: Dexterity
- Spellcasting Ability: None
- When light is cast on a creature, it affects the weapon that creature is holding in its main hand.
- When light is cast on an enemy, they make a Dexterity saving throw to avoid it.
- Light inflicts the Light Condition (see below), though this isn't mentioned in the tooltip. The condition can be seen in an affected objects tooltip, or by examining an affected object.
Duration: 100 Turns
How to Acquire Light
Light can be acquired by the following classes and races:
- College of Lore (Bard Sub-Class)
- College of Valour (Bard Sub-Class)
- Elf (High Elf)
- Half-Elf (High Half-Elf)
- Eldritch Knight
Light can be cast by using the following Items:
Light Tips & Notes
- Differences from D&D 5th Edition: In 5E, light lasts for an hour, which would equate to 600 Turns.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!