Fire Bolt Information
- Description: 1d10 Fire. Hurl a mote of fire that deals 1d10.
- Level: Cantrip
- School: Evocation
- Casting Time: Action
- Range: 18m/60ft
- Requires Concentration: No
- Saving Throw: Ranged Attack
- Additional Details: None.
How to Acquire Fire Bolt
Fire bolt can be acquired by the following classes and races:
Fire bolt can be cast by using the following Items:
Fire Bolt Tips & Notes
- Prior to Patch 3 this spell did 1d6 damage and created a fire terrain effect. The fire terrain meant that this spell would usually do 1d6+2d4 damage: 1d6 for the bolt, 1d4 for the terrain, and 1d4 for the burning effect from the terrain. After Patch 3 the spell now functions like D&D 5th Edition in that it deals 1d10 damage but no fire terrain effect.
Differences from D&D 5th Edition:
- Range is 120ft (36.5 meters)
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!