Manifest a sign of supernatural power that grants you advantage on Intimidation and Performance checks.
- Description: Manifest a sign of supernatural power that grants you advantage on Intimidation and Performance checks.
- Level: Cantrip
- School: Transmutation
- Casting Time: Action
- Range: Self
- Requires Concentration: No
- Saving Throw: None
- Additional Details: Thaumaturgy inflicts the Thaumaturgy Condition (see below), though this isn't mentioned in the tooltip.
Duration: 10 Turns
Has advantage on Intimidation and Performance checks.
How to Acquire Thaumaturgy
Thaumaturgy can be acquired by the following classes and races:
Thaumaturgy can be cast by using the following Items:
Thaumaturgy Tips & Notes
- Thaumaturgy must be cast before entering a conversation.
- Differences from D&D 5th Edition: In 5E, thaumaturgy allows the creation of specific magical effects, most of which have no explicit mechanical benefit. However, using it to intimidate other is probably the most common use of the spell.