Initial Thief Features
Inherited Rogue Features
Thief is a Subclass of Rogue in Baldur's Gate 3. Thieves primary ability is Dexterity, their saving throw proficiencies are Dexterity & Intelligence and they have a Hit Dice of 1d8. They have proficiency with Simple weapons, hand crossbows, longswords, rapiers, shortswords and with Light Armour.
Thieves use their skills in stealth and larceny to acquire whatever they wish, whether from a third story window or the depths of long-forgotten ruins.
Thief Initial Features
Rogue Initial Features
- Dexterity Saving Throw Proficiency: Add your Proficiency Bonus to Dexterity Saving Throws.
- Intelligence Saving Throw Proficiency: Add your Proficiency Bonus to Intelligence Saving Throws.
- Light Armour Proficiency: Wearing Light Armour will not impose disadvantage on your attacks or prevent the casting of Spells.
- Simple Weapon Proficiency: Add your Proficiency Bonus to all attacks made with Simple Weapons.
- Hand Crossbow Proficiency: Add your Proficiency Bonus to all attacks made with Hand Crossbows.
- Longsword Proficiency: Add your Proficiency Bonus to all attacks made with Longswords.
- Shortsword Proficiency: Add your Proficiency Bonus to all attacks made with Shortswords.
- Note that Rogues begin the game with 8 HP + their Constitution Modifier, and then gain 5 HP + their Constitution Modifier every level thereafter.
- Thief progression Begins at Level 3 Rogue.
Pick 1 Feat From
Thief Tips & Builds
- Note 1
- Note 2
|Classes and Subclasses|
Arcane Trickster ♦ Barbarian ♦ Bard ♦ Battle Master ♦ Beast Master ♦ Berserker ♦ Circle of the Land ♦ Circle of the Moon ♦ Cleric ♦ College of Lore ♦ College of Valour ♦ Draconic Bloodline ♦ Druid ♦ Eldritch Knight ♦ Fighter ♦ Hunter ♦ Knowledge Domain ♦ Life Domain ♦ Light Domain ♦ Monk ♦ Nature Domain ♦ Paladin ♦ Ranger ♦ Rogue ♦ Sorcerer ♦ Tempest Domain ♦ The Fiend ♦ The Great Old One ♦ Trickery Domain ♦ War Domain ♦ Warlock ♦ Wild Magic ♦ Wizard