Battle Master Initial Features
Inherited Class Features
Inherited Actions & Passives
Battle Master is a Subclass of Fighter in Baldur's Gate 3. Fighters primary ability is Strength, their saving throw proficiencies are Strength & Constitution and they have a Hit Dice of 1d10. They have proficiency with Simple weapons, Martial Weapons, Light Armour, Medium Armour, Heavy Armour and Shields
Battle Masters are paragons of tactical superiority, combining combat maneuvers and experience in the field to dominate every fight.
Battle Master Subclass Initial Features
- Superiority Dice: 4 - You have 4 Superiority Dice, which are d8s. Your Battle Master maneuvers are fueled by these dice, and a die is expended when you use it. You regain all of your expended Superiority Dice when you finish a short or long rest.
- Strength Saving Throw Proficiency: Add your Proficiency Bonus to Strength Saving Throws.
- Constitution Saving Throw Proficiency: Add your Proficiency Bonus to Constitution Saving Throws.
- Light Armour Proficiency: Wearing Light Armour will not impose disadvantage on your attacks or prevent the casting of Spells.
- Medium Armour Proficiency: Wearing Medium Armour will not impose disadvantage on your attacks or prevent the casting of Spells.
- Heavy Armour Proficiency: Wearing Heavy Armour will not impose disadvantage on your attacks or prevent the casting of Spells.
- Shield Proficiency: Wearing a Shield will not impose disadvantage on your attacks or prevent the casting of Spells.
- Simple Weapon Proficiency: Add your Proficiency Bonus to all attacks made with Simple Weapons.
- Martial Weapon Proficiency: Add your Proficiency Bonus to all attacks made with Martial Weapons.
- Second Wind: Once per day, you can regain 1d10+1 hit points.
Battle Master Progression
- Note that Fighters begin the game with 10 HP + their Constitution Modifier, and then gain 6 HP + their Constitution Modifier every level thereafter.
- Battle Master progression begins at level 3.
Pick 3 Passives From
Battle Master Features
Pick 1 Feat From
Battle Master Tips & Builds
- Note 1
- Note 2
|Classes and Subclasses|
Arcane Trickster ♦ Barbarian ♦ Bard ♦ Beast Master ♦ Berserker ♦ Circle of the Land ♦ Circle of the Moon ♦ Cleric ♦ College of Lore ♦ College of Valour ♦ Draconic Bloodline ♦ Druid ♦ Eldritch Knight ♦ Fighter ♦ Hunter ♦ Knowledge Domain ♦ Life Domain ♦ Light Domain ♦ Monk ♦ Nature Domain ♦ Paladin ♦ Ranger ♦ Rogue ♦ Sorcerer ♦ Tempest Domain ♦ The Fiend ♦ The Great Old One ♦ Thief ♦ Trickery Domain ♦ War Domain ♦ Warlock ♦ Wild Magic ♦ Wizard