- Breaks Concentration.
- Can't move or take Actions, Bonus Actions, or Reactions.
- Attacks against a Prone target have Advantage if made within 3 m of the target.
- Inflicts Disadvantage on Strength and Dexterity Saving Throws.
- A Prone creature must spend half its Movement Speed to stand up.
How to Acquire Prone
Prone Notes & Tips
- Synergizes well with features like Maim and Entangle which reduce movement speed to 0, making the target unable to stand up effectively "stun-locking" it.
- Notes and tips go here.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!