Initial Wildheart Features
Inherited Barbarian Features
Wildheart is a Subclass of Barbarian in Baldur's Gate 3. Barbarians primary ability is Strength, their saving throw proficiencies are Strength and Constitution, and they have a Hit Dice of 1d12. They have proficiency with Simple Weapons, martial weapons, light Armor, medium armor and shields.
Your attunement with nature and its beasts inspires your rage, empowering you with supernatural might.
BG3 BARBARIAN CLASS PROGRESSION
- Level 1 - Unarmored Defense (Feature)
- Level 1 - Rage (Bonus Action)
- Level 2 - Danger Sense (Feature)
- Level 2 - Reckless Attack (Action)
- Level 3 - Additional Rage Charge (Class Feature)
- Level 3 - Pick Subclass (Wildheart, Berserker, Wild Magic)
- Level 4 - Feat - Choose one from the Feats list
- Level 5 - Extra Attack (Feature)
- Level 5 - Fast Movement (Feature)
- Level 6 - Additional Rage Charge (Class Feature)
- Level 7 - Feral Instinct (Feature)
- Level 8 - Feat - Choose one from the Feats list
- Level 9 - Brutal Critical (Feature)
- Level 11 - Relentless Rage (Feature)
- Level 12 - Additional Rage Charge (Class Feature)
- Level 12 - Feat - Choose one from the Feats list
BG3 Wildheart Features Progression
- Level 3 - Learn Speak with Animals
- Level 3 - Pick 1 Bestial Heart (Subclass Feature): You can change your bestial heart on each subsequent level.
- Bear Heart: You obtain Rage: Bear Heart and Unrelenting Ferocity (Actions)
- Eagle Heart: You obtain Rage: Eagle Heart and Diving Strike (Actions)
- Elk Heart: You obtain Rage: Elk Heart and Primal Stampede (Actions)
- Tiger Heart: You obtain Rage: Tiger Heart and Tiger's Bloodlust (Actions)
- Wolf Heart: You obtain Rage: Wolf Heart and Inciting Howl (Actions)
- Level 6 - Choose an Animal Aspect (Subclass Feature)
- Bear: Carrying capacity is doubled, Advantage on Strength Checks.
- Chimpanzee: Resistance to Falling damage, throwing camp supplies Blinds targets.
- Crocodile: Movement on water-based surfaces increased by 3m. On slippery surfaces, gain Advantage on Saving Throws against being knocked Prone.
- Eagle: Darkvision up to 12m, Advantage on Perception Checks.
- Elk: Movement speed increase by 1.5m for yourself and nearby allies.
- Honey Badger: 50% chance for a free Rage, if Poisoned, Frightened, or Charmed at the start of your turn.
- Stallion: Dashing grants you temporary hit points equal to twice your level.
- Tiger: Double Strength Modifier on Attack Rolls against Bleeding or Poisoned targets, gain proficiency in Survival.
- Wolf: Gain Proficiency in Stealth, You and nearby allies add your Dexterity modifier as a bonus to Stealth Checks.
- Wolverine: Attacks on Bleeding or Poisoned targets Maim them (No move, Disadvantage DEX Saves) it for 1 turn.
- Level 8 - Land's Stride: Difficult Terrain (Subclass Feature)
- Level 10 - Choose an Animal Aspect (Subclass Feature)
Wildheart Tips & Builds
- Wildheart Barbarians have access to extra cosmetic options in the Character Creator depending on their choice of Bestial Heart.