Initial Wildheart Features
Inherited Barbarian Features
Wildheart is a Subclass of Barbarian in Baldur's Gate 3. Barbarians primary ability is Strength, their saving throw proficiencies are Strength and Constitution, and they have a Hit Dice of 1d12. They have proficiency with Simple Weapons, martial weapons, light Armor, medium armor and shields.
Your attunement with nature and its beasts inspires your rage, empowering you with supernatural might.
Wildheart Subclass Initial Features
- Bestial Heart: Allows you to choose between 5 different options, based on animals.
- Speak with Animals: Grants you the level 1 Divination Spell.
Barbarian Class Initial Features
- Strength Saving Throw Proficiency: Add your Proficiency Bonus to Strength Saving Throws.
- Constitution Saving Throw Proficiency: Add your Proficiency Bonus to Constitution Saving Throws.
- Light Armour Proficiency: Wearing Light Armour will not impose disadvantage on your attacks or prevent the casting of Spells.
- Medium Armour Proficiency: Wearing Medium Armour will not impose disadvantage on your attacks or prevent the casting of Spells.
- Shield Proficiency: Wearing a Shield will not impose disadvantage on your attacks or prevent the casting of Spells.
- Simple Weapon Proficiency: Add your Proficiency Bonus to all attacks made with Simple Weapons.
- Martial Weapon Proficiency: Add your Proficiency Bonus to all attacks made with Martial Weapons.
- Unarmoured Defense: Your body is as resilient as any armour. While not wearing armour, you add your Constitution modifier to your armour class. Wearing Heavy Armour impedes your Rage.
- Rage: While raging, you deal 2 extra damage with melee and improvised weapons, and when throwing objects.
- Note that Barbarians begin the game with 12 HP + their Constitution Modifier.
- Players may select Wildheart as early as their created Barbarian reaches level 3..
- Additional Rage Charge
Pick 1 Piercing
- Bear Piercings
- Eagle Piercings
- Elk Piercings
- Tiger Piercings
- Wolf Piercings
Pick 1 Feat From
Wildheart Tips & Builds
- Notes and tips go here
|Classes and Subclasses|
Arcane Trickster ♦ Barbarian ♦ Bard ♦ Battle Master ♦ Beast Master ♦ Berserker ♦ Circle of the Land ♦ Circle of the Moon ♦ Cleric ♦ College of Lore ♦ College of Valour ♦ Draconic Bloodline ♦ Druid ♦ Eldritch Knight ♦ Fighter ♦ Hunter ♦ Knowledge Domain ♦ Life Domain ♦ Light Domain ♦ Monk ♦ Nature Domain ♦ Paladin ♦ Ranger ♦ Rogue ♦ Sorcerer ♦ Tempest Domain ♦ The Fiend ♦ The Great Old One ♦ Thief ♦ Trickery Domain ♦ War Domain ♦ Warlock ♦ Wild Magic ♦ Wizard