Arka is an NPC in Baldur's Gate 3. Arka can be found at The Hollow. Arka is a green-skinned tiefling that can be found at the makeshift prison, wielding a crossbow.
- Arka can be found threatening a goblin prisoner with a crossbow. She blames the goblin for the death of her brother.
Where to find Arka
Can be found at:
- Act 1
- The Hollow
Arka Dialogue Options
- Arka threatens a goblin prisoner, blaming her for the death of her brother. The player arrives and can decide what to do.
- Threaten the goblin, telling her to shut up.
- Do nothing, and watch how the situation unfolds.
Step between the crossbow and the goblin. Doing so, will allow you to choose between two different options.
- Prompt Arka to shoot you, this is a Persuasion check. Succeeding in doing so, Arka lowers the crossbow and after angrily venting she leaves.
- Succeed in an Intimidation check, this way you threaten to kill Arka
Arka Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips
If persuaded or intimidated to leave the Goblin prisoner alone, she can be found dead on a cliff between the blighted village and the Goblin camp
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Since Patch 9 Hotfix#32, ARKA wont be lying DEAD at that position near Goblin Bride near Moonhaven anymore, but only when you Knocked out Arka in the Prison at the Grove.
As of patch 9, if you let her shoot the goblin, she will still end up dead near the Goblin Camp.
EA: if you persuade your way on goblin encounter, she is found dead near the bridge to the goblin camp