Gekh Coal is an NPC in Baldur's Gate 3. Gekh Coal can be found at Underdark, near the beach. Gekh Coal is a Duergar that is residing at the Decrepit Village in the Underdark, apparently looking for a Deep Gnome that escaped his grasp. There is a massive amount of NPCs in Baldur's Gate 3, and their ideals, needs and way of living are strictly related to the actions they perform during the course of the game. Their attitude towards you and your party may be affected by the deeds and decisions you and your party taken on.
Where to find Gekh Coal
Can be found at:
Gekh Coal Related Quests
Gekh Coal Dialogue Options
Once approached, Gekh Coal will attempt to attack you. If you manage to convince him to don't do it, you will learn that he is looking for the Boots of Speed stolen by Thulla. You can tell him you have the pair (if you actually do), and he will tell you to take his vessel to head to the Grymforge to give the boots back to Sergeant Thrinn.
On the other hand, if you have already visited Spaw at the Ebonlake Grotto, he should have given you the quest Defeat the Duergar Intruders in which it tasks you to defeat Gekh Coal and his crew in order to complete it.
Note that if you head to his position alongside Glut, there will not be any kind of dialogue between you, and he will order his crew to attack you.
Gekh Coal Stats
Gekh Coal General Information
Base speed: 8m
Gekh Coal stats
Proficiency Bonus: +3
Gekh Coal Passive Features
- You can see in the dark up to 24m.
- You have advantage on saving throws against Poison, and you have resistance against Poison damage.
- You have advantage on saving throws against illusions, and being charmed or paralyzed.
- While in sunlight, this creature has Disadvantage on attack rolls and Perception checks that rely on sight.
- Can make an additional free attack after making a main hand attack.
Gekh Coal Notable Loot
Gekh Coal Notes and Tips
- Grants 60 XP when defeated.