Zevlor is an NPC in Baldur's Gate 3. Zevlor can be found at the Druid Grove. Zevlor is the leader of the Tieflings refugees, residing at the Druid Grove. There is a massive amount of NPCs in Baldur's Gate 3, and their ideals, needs and way of living are strictly related to the actions they perform during the course of the game. Their attitude towards you and your party may be affected by the deeds and decisions you and your party taken on.
Where to find Zevlor
Can be found at:
Zevlor Related Quests
Zevlor Dialogue Options
- You can talk to Zevlor after the interaction with Aradin. He suggests you to look for Nettie to help you with the tadpole, and also comments you that the Druids are about to perform a ritual to close the grove from the outside world, forcing his people out of it. He asks you to seek Kagha, the druid in charge, to try to find a pacific solution.
- If you save Arabella during the quest Save Arabella, Zevlor thanks you and is concerned about the violent actions the druids are taking, leaving him to choose between staying to confront the druids or face certain death on the road. You can
- Tell him to leave and offer help
- Ask if he can delay the ritual
- Tell him to resist. Doing so, Zevlor recognizes that the druids are too powerful. He points at Kagha as the reason for the behavior of the druids.
- Tell him to try to get rid of Kagha. He thinks it'd be impossible for any Tiefling, but seeing how the druids let you pass before, you become Zevlor's only option. He still believes that Kagha can be convinced, but if not, you'll have to do whatever's necessary to help his people.
- Tell him that you are no advisor and you want him gone.
Zevlor General Information
Race: Asmodeus Tiefling
Base speed: 9m
Proficiency Bonus: +2
Zevlor Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips