Kagha is an NPC and potential Boss in Baldur's Gate 3. Kagha can be found at the Druid Grove and acts as the druid leader during Halsin's absence. Bosses in BG3 are powerful enemies that have increased health and pose a bigger challenge for players.
Where to Find Kagha
Can be found at:
- Act 1
- Druid Grove
Kagha Dialogue Options
- Take a Nature check to tell Kagha that jailing the girl disrupts nature's balance.
- Take a Persuasion check telling that you'll see that Arabella stays out of trouble. Succeeding at it, Arabella will be released.
- Do nothing and see how the situation unfolds.
- Attack Kagha
After this interaction, you can talk to her again. She tells you that the Idol of Silvanus is recovered, and the rite has resumed. She also praises you for your performance at the gate against the goblin horde, and suggests you to act as a hired sword to help Zevlor guide his people out of the grove.
- You can tell her you'll speak with Zevlor. She insists that you will escort Zevlor out of the Grove.
- Say that the refugees aren't your concern.
- Attack her.
After talking to Zevlor if you return to her, you can tell her that he sent you kill her, and start the battle.
If you follow up on the quest Investigate Kagha and confront her there is a chance to persuade her. Should you succeed (two checks) then Kagha will see reason and assist you against the shadow druids instead.
(please note that should you get no dialogue responses during the conversation with Kagha you can simply press spacebar to proceed. This glitch can happen once the shadow druids reveal themselves)
- Kagha acts as the leader of the Druid Grove while Halsin is not present. She cares about her people and points at the tieflings as the reason for what's going on at the Druid Grove.
- Kagha secretly works with Shadow Druids. There's a chest in Emerald Grove that reveals her connection to the Shadow Druids, see below:
If you travel to Sunlit Wetlands and found the Message of Shadow Druids, you can confront Khaga and persuade her to fight them.
Kagha BOSS GUIDE
Kagha BOSS TIPS
Kagha GENERAL INFORMATION
Race: Wood Elf
Base speed: 9m
Kagha PASSIVE FEATURES
- Automatically attack an enemy moving out of your reach. This uses a Reaction.
- The Feywild casts a veil over your mind. You have advantage on saving throws against being Charmed, and magic can't put you to sleep.
- Proficiency Bonus: +2
- Initiative: +3
ATTACKS & SPELLS
NOTES AND TIPS
- Notes and tips go here
|All Bosses in Baldur's Gate 3|