Kagha is an NPC and potential Boss in Baldur's Gate 3. Kagha can be found at Druid Grove. She is willing to perform the Rite of Thorns in the Grove, closing it to Tieflings and leaving them. There is a massive amount of NPCs in Baldur's Gate 3, and their ideals, needs and way of living are strictly related to the actions they perform during the course of the game. Their attitude towards you and your party may be affected by the deeds and decisions you and your party taken on.
Where to find Kagha
Can be found at:
Kagha Related Quests
Kagha Dialogue Options
First meeting at the Druid Grove
Kagha is first found angrily discussing with her fellow druid, Rath, about what to do with Arabella. A child Tiefling that attempted to steal the Idol of Silvanus to prevent the Druids from performing the Rite of Thorns.
- You can convince her about releasing Arabella, which will please Rath.
- You can do nothing, and Arabella will attempt to run away, this will cause Kagha's snake to bite her, killing her in the process.
After this interaction, you can talk to her again. She tells you that the Idol of Silvanus is recovered, and the rite has resumed. She also praises you for your performance at the gate against the goblin horde, and suggests you to act as a hired sword to help Zevlor guide his people out of the grove.
After talking to Zevlor if you return to her, you can tell her that he sent you to kill her, and start the battle.
If you follow up on the quest Investigate Kagha and confront her, there is a chance to persuade her. Should you succeed (two checks) then Kagha will see reason and assist you against the shadow druids instead.
- Kagha acts as the leader of the Druid Grove while Halsin is not present. She cares about her people and points at the tieflings as the reason for what's going on at the Druid Grove.
- Kagha secretly works with Shadow Druids. There's a chest in Emerald Grove that reveals her connection to the Shadow Druids, see below:
If you travel to Sunlit Wetlands and found the Message of Shadow Druids, you can confront Khaga and persuade her to fight them.
Kagha General Information
Race: Wood Elf
Base speed: 9m
Proficiency Bonus: +2
Kagha Passive Features
- Whenever the wearer is healed, its weapon drips with poison, and deals additional Poison damage.
- Automatically attack an enemy moving out of your reach. This uses a Reaction.
- The Feywild casts a veil over your mind. You have advantage on saving throws against being Charmed, and magic can't put you to sleep.
- Can see in the dark up to 12m.
Kagha Notable Loot
Kagha Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips