Auntie Ethel Information:
- Auntie Ethel is an old woman, that first encounters you at the Druid Grove. Hoping that she can help with the tadpole, you speak with her.
- At the moment she sees you, she notices something is not right about you.
She can also trade with you. She has:
- Corellon's Grace
- x3 Potion of Hill Gian Strength.
- Balsam Bundle
- x2 Mergrass Bundle
- Potion of Invisibility
- Potion of Fire Resistance
- x4 Potion of Healing
- Potion of Greater Healing
- x5 Water
- Whispweed Bundle
Where to find Auntie Ethel
Can be found at:
Auntie Ethel Quests
Auntie Ethel Dialogue Options
- At the start of the conversation Auntie Ethel begins to look for a potion to give you. You can choose the following options.
- Tell her you are fine.
- Let her fuss over you. She gives you a potion, even after drinking it, she still says you aren't alright.
- You can tell her about the tadpole. Doing so, she asks you to go to her house to see if she has something that can cure you of your condition.
- Tell her there's nothing wrong.
- Tell her that it doesn't concern her.
- Ask if she's an alchemist
- Tell her you want to trade.
After encountering Ethel being threatened by Johl and Demir, you meet Auntie Ethel again at her house in Sunlit Wetlands. Here, she is seen feeding Mayrina. Once Auntie Ethel notices you, she asks for an apology if you didn't back her up against Johl and Demir. You can:
- Tell her you are sorry.
- Tell her you won't apologize to her. Saying this, she tells you that she was planning to kick you out but decided not to because she thinks both of you can have some fun. Auntie Ethel focuses her attention on Mayrina again, telling her to eat.
- Tell Mayrina you have some bad news for her.
- Tell Auntie Ethel that Mayrina doesn't seem to be enjoying her dinner. Telling Ethel this, leads her to abruptly change the subject and talk about the tadpole in your head. This leads to 3 more options.
- Ask her if she can remove it.
- Tell her you are dealing with the tadpole on your own.
- And if you are a Human, an option insisting about Mayrina. This irritates Auntie Ethel that for the last time says she will only talk to you about the tadpole. You can select the following.
- Tell her you see Mayrina in trouble and want to help her. Insisting on the case, leads to Auntie Ethel teleporting Mayrina away, and revealing her true horrendous form as a hag and starts a fight with her.
- Agree to her conditions, and ask her if she can remove the parasite.
- State that you will find another way to deal with the parasite.
- Ask Auntie Ethel if she treats all her guests so poorly.
- Ask Auntie Ethel if she has something to cure the parasite.
- Tell her she must have mistaken you.
- Attack her.
Auntie Ethel Notes and Tips
- There's an Old hag lived in Sunlit Wetlands that claims can solve your problem. (Quest Save Mayrina) She offers to help you remove the parasite in exchange for one of your eyes. (Your companions will disapprove that.) However, if you really agree to do so, she will fail, Due to it been tainted by strange shadow magic. And you gain a permnant debuff.