Arabella is an NPC in Baldur's Gate 3. Arabella can be found at the Emerald Grove, in the Druid Grove. She is being held prisoner by Kagha and her snake, Teela. There is a massive amount of NPCs in Baldur's Gate 3, and their ideals, needs and way of living are strictly related to the actions they perform during the course of the game. Their attitude towards you and your party may be affected by the deeds and decisions you and your party taken on.
Where to find Arabella
Can be found at:
- Emerald Grove, Druid Grove
Arabella Related Quests
Arabella Dialogue Options
Arabella can be found at the Emerald Grove, inside the Druid Grove. She is held prisoner by Kagha, the Druid in charge during Halsin's absence. Apparently, Arabella attempted to steal the Idol of Silvanus, and got caught while doing it. Now, two things may happen:
- You manage to free Arabella, and she returns to her parents, ending the quest and receiving Komira's Locket.
- Arabella dies. Return to her parents outside to tell them the news. They will be devastated.
Arabella General Information
Base speed: 9m
Proficiency Bonus: +2
Arabella Passive Features
- Your blood protects you from flame, abyssal or otherwise. You have resistance to Fire and take only half damage from it.
- Automatically attack an enemy moving out of your reach. This uses a Reaction.
- Can see in the dark up to 12m.
Arabella Notable Loot
Arabella Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips