Mirkon is an NPC in Baldur's Gate 3. Mirkon can be found at Secluded Cove. At first, his name shows as Entranced Child and meeting him begins the Investigate the Beach quest. There is a massive amount of NPCs in Baldur's Gate 3, and their ideals, needs and way of living are strictly related to the actions they perform during the course of the game. Their attitude towards you and your party may be affected by the deeds and decisions you and your party taken on.
Where to find Mirkon
Can be found at:
Mirkon Related Quests
Mirkon Dialogue Options
- Upon meeting the boy, you realize that he is lured by Harpy's Song. You can break free from the effects of the spell if you succeed in a Wisdom check (11). Either way, the battle with Harpies starts.
- After the battle is finished, if you ask him if he is alright, he will answer that you should go meet with Mol in Tiefling Hideout. He tells you to find Doni in order to get in.
- When you meet Mirkon in Tiefling Hideout, he tells you that he wrote a story about you, which he offers as a reward for saving his life.
Mirkon General Information
Base speed: 9m
Proficiency Bonus: +2
Mirkon Passive Features
- Your blood protects you from flame, abyssal or otherwise. You have resistance to Fire and take only half damage from it.
- Automatically attack an enemy moving out of your reach. This uses a Reaction.
- Can see in the dark up to 12m.
Mirkon Notable Loot
Mirkon Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips