Hunt the Devil Objectives
Hunt the Devil Walkthrough
- You found a wounded Tiefling at The Risen Road, you agree to help her deal with the hunters. (Persuasion check needed)
- The hunters mentioned by Karlach appears to be a group of Tyr's paladins, you can find them in the toll house on the north. If you cast the Speak with Dead spell on the dead refugee. You will learn that they are actually servants of Zariel.
- Kill Anders and report to Karlach. (You may place your character on high grounds and use sneak attacks to gain some advantage. Anders has a Rare Two-handed sword on him. Side with Karlach gives you 200xp, if you side with Hunters you get 75xp with no additional loot)
- In the basement of Tollhouse, you found the body of a dead tax-collector, along with traps and valuables. Place some object on the vents, and let two of your teammates to sit on the stone chairs will unlock the hidden room. You can find a +1 Greataxe inside.
- Karlach warns you that Zariel, the Archduchess of Avernus will send more hunters for you.
How to unlock Hunt the Devil
Hunt the Devil Rewards
Hunt the Devil Notes & Tips
- Killing Anders alone is not sufficient to side with Karlach. All 4 members of Anders' party need to be killed for her side of the quest to continue.