Aura of Vitality
Lvl 3 Evocation
One target in a 30-ft radius regains 2d6 hp.
Action +Spell Slot
Aura of Vitality is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Aura of Vitality is a Lvl 3 Spell from the Evocation school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
Aura of Vitality Information
- One target in a 30-ft radius regains 2d6 hp.
- Level: Lvl 3 spell
- School: Evocation School
- Casting Time: Action
- Requires Concentration: Yes
- Saving Throw:
How to Acquire Aura of Vitality
- Aura of Vitality can be acquired by the following classes:
- Paladin, Oath of the Crown
- Aura of Vitality can be cast by using the following Items:
Aura of Vitality Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here