|Related Quests||Investigate the Beach
Steal the Sacred Idol
Mol is an NPC in Baldur's Gate 3. Mol can be found at Tiefling Hideout. Complete the Investigate the Beach quest to gain her favor. There is a massive amount of NPCs in Baldur's Gate 3, and their ideals, needs and way of living are strictly related to the actions they perform during the course of the game. Their attitude towards you and your party may be affected by the deeds and decisions you and your party taken on.
Where to find Mol
Can be found at:
Mol Related Quests
Mol Dialogue Options
- If you try to talk with Mol before Investigate the Beach is completed, she will tell you to leave.
- If you complete Save Arabella, she will show gratitude and you will be able to start Steal the Sacred Idol.
- When Mol asks you if you will try to tell her that "thievery is bad", it is possible to respond that you want to start a Thief's guild. This will cost some gold and will possibly result in some kind of income later.
Mol General Information
Base speed: 9m
Proficiency Bonus: +2
Mol Passive Features
- Your blood protects you from flame, abyssal or otherwise. You have resistance to Fire and take only half damage from it.
- Automatically attack an enemy moving out of your reach. This uses a Reaction.
- You can see in the dark up to 12m.
Mol Notable Loot
Mol Notes and Tips
- If you bother Mol too much before Investigate the Beach is completed and do not leave when she demands it, she will not talk with you anymore and other Tiefling kids will neither.
You also have to make sure Barth (one of the mercenaries from the gate) doesn't strike Meli, who stole his locket.
She instantly ran when i entered didnt get to talk to her at all
Sinced Druid Patch came in, you can learn some Thieves Handsigns from Mol