Unarmoured Defence Information
- Barbarian: While not wearing armour, you add your Constitution Modifier to your Armour Class. Wearing Heavy Armour impedes your Rage.
- Monk: Your reflexes are as effective as any armour. While not wearing armour, you add your Wisdom Modifier to your Armour Class
How to unlock Unarmoured Defence
Unarmoured Defence Tips & Notes
- Unarmoured Defence from one class, Monk or Barbarian, doesn't stack with the similar feature of another.
- Unlike D&D 5e, it does currently stacks with Mage Armour however.
- Unarmoured Defence works in conjunction with wielding a shield for Barbarians.
- Monk will not gain any AC benefit from a shield and Unarmoured Defence at the same time. Even if the Monk has shield proficiency and a Wisdom modifier of +3 or higher.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!