Favored Enemy Information
By playing the Ranger class you can choose one of the following features that will have effect against an enemy of your choice, which you will pick as your Favored Enemy.
- Bounty Hunter: Gain Proficiency in Investigation and learn the Thieves' Cant passive. Creatures you Restrain have a harder time escaping.
- Keeper of the Veil: You specialize in hunting creatures from other planes of existance. You gain proficiency in Arcana, and can cast Protection from Evil and Good.
- Mage Breaker: You have a history of battling spellcasters. Gain proficiency with Arcana and the True Strike cantrip., which gives you advantage on attack rolls against a creature. Wisdom is your spellcasting ability for this spell.
- Ranger Knight: You have sworn to serve a crown or nation and seek to bring its foes to ruin. Gain proficiency with History and Heavy Armor.
- Sanctified Stalker: You swore to hunt the Enemies of a holy or druidic order. Gain proficiency in Religion and the Sacred Flame cantrip. Wisdom is your spellcasting ability for this spell.
How to unlock Favored Enemy
- Favored Enemy can be acquired by
Lvl 1 Ranger
Favored Enemy Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!