Wild Magic (Feature) Information
When casting a spell of 1st-level or higher, there's a chance for a random effect to occur in addition to the effects of the spell. Depending on the effect, and the situation in which it occurs, the result could be helpful, harmful, or both.
Whenever Wild Magic (Feature) takes effect, a message will pop-up announcing the random effect that is taking place. The following are some of the possible effects that could take place:
- At the start of each turn, trigger a random magical effect.
- Summon a mephit that is hostile to everyone in the vicinity.
- Switch positions with a target each time you cast a spell or Cantrip.
- Until the end of your next turn, you can use a Bonus action to teleport up to 9m.
- Create a dense cloud of fog, centered on yourself. The fog Heavily Obscures and Blinds creatures within.
- Each creature within 9m becomes Blurred.
- Your spells of level 1 and higher heal all creatures in a 3m radius for 1d4 hit points per Spell Slot level.
- Set fire to everyone around caster for 5 turns
- Enhances Weapon with +1d4 Force Damage. Hits will always deal Critical Damage.
- Spawns water puddle around caster
How to unlock Wild Magic (Feature)
- Wild Magic (Feature) can be acquired by
Wild Magic Lvl 1 (Sorcerer Subclass)
Wild Magic (Feature) Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here