Martial Archetype is a Fighter Feature in Baldur's Gate 3. Features are acquired when leveling up and are based on the Character's Class.
Martial Archetypes Information
- Martial Archetypes is a Fighter Feature.
- Different fighters choose different approaches to perfecting their fighting prowess. The martial archetype you choose to emulate reflects your approach. Players can select from three different Archetypes
- Players will be able to select a Martial Archetype feature at levels: 7, 10, 15 and 18
How to unlock Martial Archetypes
- Martial Archetypes is only available for the Fighter Class.
- Martial Archetypes is unlocked at level: 3
Martial Archetypes Tips & Notes
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!