Hunter's Prey is a Ranger Class Feature for the Hunter subclass in Baldur's Gate 3. Features provide unique abilities or effects and can be acquired depending on the Character's Race, Class and level.
Hunter's Prey Information
- When you reach level 3 and choose the Hunter Sub Class, you get to choose one of three abilities
- Horde Breaker: Target two creatures standing close to each other, attacking them in quick succession.
- Giant Killer: If a Large or bigger creature attacks you, you can use your reaction to make a melee attack.
- Colossus Slayer: Once per turn, your weapon attack deals an extra 1d8 damage if the target is below its hit point maximum.
How to unlock Hunter's Prey
- Hunter's Prey can be acquired by reaching 3rd level in the Ranger Class and choosing the Hunter Sub Class
Hunter's Prey Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!