Injured Mind Flayer
|Quests||Finding a Way to Remove the Parasite|
Injured Mind Flayer is an NPC in Baldur's Gate 3. Injured Mind Flayer can be found at Ravaged Beach nearly to the Nautiloid wreckage, next to a group of people. Injured Mind Flayer is a dying monster asking for his life.
Injured Mind Flayer Information:
- At first, you will speak with the Stranded Fishers nearly to the creature. You can offer to help and the man will tell you that the monster is this daughter. also, you can try to use a persuasion roll to convince them the mind flayer is clouding their minds. Depending on which path you choose, the spoilers are in the tag below.
- After you finished speaking with Stranded Fishers, you can interact with the creature. The Injured Mind Flayer will try to manipulate your mind the same way it did with the others. This interaction leads you to choose between two different paths.
- If the Injured Mind Player submitting your mind, you will immediately die, and starts a fight with the other companions.
- If you are successful an intelligence and wisdom dices, will break its control over you. This makes it so you can kill it or leave it alone to die slowly.
- Also there is a third option, that is more simple, just skip this interaction or attack it before interacting to execute it.
Where to find Injured Mind Flayer
Can be found at:
- Act 1
- Ravaged Beach
Injured Mind Flayer Quests
Injured Mind Flayer Dialogue Options
Injured Mind Flayer Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips