Injured Mind Flayer
Injured Mind Flayer is an NPC in Baldur's Gate 3. Injured Mind Flayer can be found at the Ravaged Beach. Injured Mind Flayer is a dying monster begging for his life, it uses its psionic powers to persuade a group of people to help it. There is a massive amount of NPCs in Baldur's Gate 3, and their ideals, needs and way of living are strictly related to the actions they perform during the course of the game. Their attitude towards you and your party may be affected by the deeds and decisions you and your party taken on.
Where to find Injured Mind Flayer
Can be found at:
Injured Mind Flayer Related Quests
Injured Mind Flayer Dialogue Options
- At first, you will speak with the Stranded Fishers nearly to the creature. You can offer to help, and the man will tell you that he believes the monster to be his daughter. You can try to use a persuasion roll to convince them the Mind Flayer is clouding their minds. Depending on which path you choose, the spoilers are in the tag below.
- After you finished speaking with Stranded Fishers, you can interact with the creature. The Injured Mind Flayer will try to manipulate your mind the same way it did with the others. This interaction leads you to decide between two different paths.
- If the Injured Mind Player submitting your mind, you will immediately die, and starts a fight with the other companions.
- If you are successful, an Intelligence and Wisdom dices, will break its control over you. This makes it so you can kill it or leave it alone to die slowly.
- Also, there is a third option, that is more simple, just skip this interaction or attack it before interacting to execute it.
Injured Mind Flayer Stats
Injured Mind Flayer General Information
Race: Mind Flayer (Aberration)
Base speed: 9m
Injured Mind Flayer stats
Proficiency Bonus: +3
Injured Mind Flayer Conditions
Injured Mind Flayer Notable Loot
Injured Mind Flayer Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips