Asharak is an NPC in Baldur's Gate 3. Asharak can be found at Druid Grove. Asharak is a Tiefling instructing a group of young Tieflings on how to fight. There is a massive amount of NPCs in Baldur's Gate 3, and their ideals, needs and way of living are strictly related to the actions they perform during the course of the game. Their attitude towards you and your party may be affected by the deeds and decisions you and your party taken on.
Baldur's Gate 3 Asharak General Information
Asharak is a Tiefling NPC you first encounter at Druid Grove. Asharak is teaching a group of young Tieflings to fight.
Where to find Asharak in Baldur's Gate 3
Asharak can be found at:
Baldur's Gate 3 Asharak Related Quests
- Quests related to Asharak go here.
Asharak Dialogue Options in Baldur's Gate 3
- "I saw you at the gates. You fight well. A few words for the kids? Spare a story or two?"
- "They're just children - why are you teaching them to fight?"
- "Soak the battlefield with blood. Do not resist death, but embrace it!"
- "Be Strong and watch over your kin. In trust there is victory!"
- "Bad news, children: You're all going to die."
Asharak Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips