Lump the Enlightened
Base Speed: 12m
Lump the Enlightened is an NPC in Baldur's Gate 3. Lump the Enlightened can be found at Blighted Village. Lump the Enlightened is a massive ogre found inside a destroyed house talking with two ogre siblings, Chock and Fank
Lump the Enlightened Information:
- Race: Ogre (Giant)
- Health: 60
- AC: 12
- Base speed: 12m
- Size: Large
- Weight: 3500kg
- Attitude: 0
Lump is an eloquent ogre found along two other ogres. He is much more talkative than an average ogre.
Lump the Enlightened abilities
- Proficiency Bonus: +2
- Initiative: +1
Lump the Enlightened Resistances
Lump the Enlightened attacks & spells
- Attack of Opportunity: Automatically attack an enemy moving out of your reach. This uses a Reaction.
- Ogre's Mark: Damage is increased by 1d6.
Where to find Lump the Enlightened
Can be found at:
- Act 1
- Blighted Village
Lump the Enlightened Quests
Lump the Enlightened Dialogue Options
Once you approach Lump the Enlightened, he asks you if you are friend or foe, and if you have, to show him the mark of The Absolute. You can choose one of the following options.
- Tell him that he is quite eloquent for an ogre. He tells you that a robust diet makes him clever.
- Tell him you bear no such mark.
- Attempt a Deception check, telling him that you are one of the Absolute's chose disciples. If you succeed, you can add the following options:
- Notice he doesn't bear a brand. After telling him this, Lump The Enlightened tells you that he doesn't follow The Absolute. He only follow greed and gluttony. The goblins have hired him as a mercenary. You can tell Lump to forget about the goblins and fight for your side.
- If you are a Githyanki, tell him you know his kind, but he's one of the first you've seen. Doing so, Lump will tell you that he and his companions are mercenaries and follow the trace of gold throughout the land.
- Attack him.
Lump the Enlightened Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips