|Related Quests||Escape the Nautiloid|
Where to find Myrnath
Can be found at:
Myrnath Related Quests
Myrnath Dialogue Options
You can choose between:
- Who am I talking to - a man or a brain?
- "A newborn. Born new from this husk"
- I think you're past the point of saving. Tell me what to do.
- "Remove us from this body - from this case free us. Please!"
- Investigation [Skill Check: 10]: Inspect the exposed brain.
- Strength [Skill Check: 10]: Break the skull.
- Dexterity [Skill Check: 10]: Gently pry the brain from the skull.
- If you are successful in removing the brain from the skull, you can use Dexterity [Skill Check: 15] to mutilate the brain and add the aberration as a companion. If you fail this check, the aberration will turn hostile once freed.
- You sound afraid. Why?
- "The enemy. So many enemies."
- Destroy the brain.
Myrnath General Information
Race: High Elf
Base speed: 9m
Proficiency Bonus: +2
Myrnath Passive Features
- The Feywild casts a veil over your mind. You have advantage on saving throws against being Charmed, and magic can't put you to sleep.
- Can see in the dark up to 12m.
Myrnath Notable Loot
Myrnath Notes and Tips
- If the intellect devourer is successfully pried from Myrnath's head, it will act as a companion until the end of the prologue.