|Related Quests||Escape the Nautiloid|
Myrnath is an NPC in Baldur's Gate 3. Myrnath can be found at Nautiloid. Myrnath is a dying high-elf with his brain exposed. There is a massive amount of NPCs in Baldur's Gate 3, and their ideals, needs and way of living are strictly related to the actions they perform during the course of the game. Their attitude towards you and your party may be affected by the deeds and decisions you and your party taken on.
Where to find Myrnath
Can be found at:
Myrnath Related Quests
Myrnath Dialogue Options
You can choose between:
- Investigation: Inspect the exposed brain.
- If you are successful then you can use Medicine to attempt a cerebral extraction.
- If you are successful, you can use Dexterity to mutilate the brain and add the aberration as a companion. If you fail this check, the aberration will turn hostile once freed.
- Strength: Break the skull.
- Dexterity: Gently pry the brain from the skull.
- Destroy the brain.
Myrnath General Information
Race: High Elf
Base speed: 9m
Proficiency Bonus: +2
Myrnath Passive Features
- The Feywild casts a veil over your mind. You have advantage on saving throws against being Charmed, and magic can't put you to sleep.
- Can see in the dark up to 12m.
Myrnath Notable Loot
Myrnath Notes and Tips
- If the intellect devourer is successfully pried from Myrnath's head, it will act as a companion until the end of the prologue.