Bex is an NPC in Baldur's Gate 3. Bex can be found at Druid Grove, making arrangements to move to Baldur's Gate as a refugee. There is a massive amount of NPCs in Baldur's Gate 3, and their ideals, needs and way of living are strictly related to the actions they perform during the course of the game. Their attitude towards you and your party may be affected by the deeds and decisions you and your party taken on.
Baldur's Gate 3 Bex General Information
Bex is a Tiefling making arrangements with Danis to move to Baldur's Gate as refugees.
Where to find Bex in Baldur's Gate 3
Bex can be found at:
Baldur's Gate 3 Bex Related Quests
Bex Dialogue Options in Baldur's Gate 3
You'll find Danis and Bex in the Hollow in Druid Grove. You can eavesdrop on their conversation until they address your presence and give you a chance to respond. You will then be asked about your future plans in the city.
Note: Additional dialogue options and choices may vary based on your character's build.
- A pint and a clean room would do me a world of good.
- Plans? Just surviving the journey is ambitious enough already.
- I won't be joining you.
- [DRAGONBORN] I'll be keeping to myself. People tend to stare at me.
- [BALDURIAN] It's The Blushing Mermaid for me. Bit rough, but the ale's cheap.
- [BALDURIAN] I'll be seeking the warmth of the Elfson Tavern
Bex Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips