- Grukkoh is having relations with a female ogre called Buthir inside a barn, when you first find him. He isn't too pleased.
Where to find Grukkoh
Can be found at:
- Act 1
Grukkoh Dialogue Options
When you find him, Grukkoh is having relations with a female ogre called Buthir. He shouts angrily at you when you open the door of the barn. You can
- Say you are sorry, and didn't mean to interrupt them.
- Say the noise attracted you and you want to join them.
- Back away slowly.
- Attack them.
Whichever option you opt for, Buthir will be most upset that her, um, "smash" was interrupted and will vow to non-euphemistically smash you in response.
Grukkoh Notes and Tips
- Buthir hits hard but has a low AC; concentrate your attacks on her before dealing with the much weaker Grukkoh
- There are a few small items scattered throughout the barn you find the lovers in, including some wine, gems, and a greatsword
- If Astarion is in your party, when you go to open the barn door he will ask you to let him have the honour. Shadowheart will disapprove of you indulging him. After the fight, he will want to talk to you and ask you what you thought of it all