|Quests||Save the Refugees|
Torturer Spike is an NPC in Baldur's Gate 3. Torturer Spike can be found at Shattered Sanctum. Torturer Spike is a goblin torturing Liam at the Shattered Sanctum. There is a massive amount of NPCs in Baldur's Gate 3, and their ideals, needs and way of living are strictly related to the actions they perform during the course of the game. Their attitude towards you and your party may be affected by the deeds and decisions you and your party have taken on.
Torturer Spike Information:
- Torturer Spike can be found torturing Liam. He is starting to get bored because he can't get the information he needs from him.
Where to find Torturer Spike
Can be found at:
Torturer Spike Quests
Torturer Spike Dialogue Options
When you approach him, you hear him taunting Liam, asking him to tell him where have his companions fled. You have the following interaction options:
- Why are you torturing him?
- This looks interesting - let me put him through his paces.
- [ILLITHID] [WISDOM] Leave, both of you.
- [DECEPTION] Go have yourselves a drink. Your boss sent me to relieve you
- [PERFORMANCE] I'm taking over. Your sloppy handiwork is going to kill the prisoner too quickly.
- [DETECT THOUGHTS]
You can ask about what he is doing with the first dialogue option and you can still follow up with all other dialogue responses. Use performance and you can take his place. Then, you can get him to leave so you can be left to interact with Liam.
Torturer Spike Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips