Base Speed: 9m
|Location||Entrance of Goblin Camp|
Sentinel Olak Information:
- Sentinel Olak is guarding the entrance of the Goblin Camp alongside Klaw, a Worg. and a few more goblins.
Race: Goblin (Humanoid)
Base speed: 9m
Sentinel Olak abilities
- Proficiency Bonus: +2
- Initiative: +2
Sentinel Olak Resistances
Sentinel Olak attacks & spells
- Attack of Opportunity: Automatically attack an enemy moving out of your reach. This uses a Reaction.
Where to find Sentinel Olak
Can be found at:
- Act 1
- Entrance of Goblin Camp
Sentinel Olak Quests
Sentinel Olak Dialogue Options
When first encountered, Olak asks you what are you doing there.
- Ask if he knows where Halsin is. Telling him this, Olak acts like he doesn't care, and tells you to leave or be ready to be devoured by his Worg.
- Use the tadpole to demand him to let you pass. Doing this, Olak will let you pass.
- Attempt an Intimidation check, telling you are a hired sword.
- Attempt a Nature check, talking about Klaw's coat.
- Attempt a Deception check, saying that his leader has summoned you. If you fail at the check, Olak tells you that the goblins are celebrating a raid, but to enter you must wear their war colours. Then he points at Worg's excrement. He asks you to rub it all over your face. Here you can
- Tell him that he can't be serious about it.
- Tell him if you should apply a particular pattern. Olak says you can do whatever you feel like. You can:
- Do it.
- Smear it all across your face. He laughs it off, and tells you your earned your entrance.
- Fling it at all four guards.
- Don't do it.
- Attempt an Athletics check, to fling it at his face.
- Tell him you won't do it.
Sentinel Olak Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips