|Location||Chapel Entrance (Ravaged Beach)|
|Quests||Removing the Parasite|
Bandits are two NPCs in Baldur's Gate 3. Bandits can be found at Chapel Entrance. The two Bandits are outside the Chapel Entrance, debating about whether they should go to inspect the crashed ship or not.
- At the Chapel Entrance, you find two Bandits, Gimblebock and Taman, discussing how to approach the crashed Nautiloid and a crypt that they have been trying to break in for days.
Where to find Bandits
Can be found at:
- Act 1
- Chapel Entrance (Ravaged Beach)
Bandits Dialogue Options
Once they notice you, the Gnome starts talking to you and tells you that it's their ship to explore. Here you can attempt some checks to convince them or simply attack them to start combat.
- If you succeed in the Persuasion check, you tell the Bandits that the ship is full of monsters and they simply run away.
- If you succeed in the Deception Check, you tell the Bandits that the ship's an invasion force.
- If you succeed in the Intimidation Check, you threaten the Bandits.
- If you play as a Warlock, you can convince the Bandits not to enter the ship without having to pass a check.
Bandits Notes and Tips
- You can use dialogue checks to earn diplomacy XP and attack them afterward for the loot and additional XP.
- Notes & Tips
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
To get good amount of xp and gear from them, use whatever dialogue option you want to convince them to not attack you. Then as they run away, attack of them and start the fight. That way you get the xp from convincing them plus the gear and xp from killing them.
Isn't the deception option actually true? As the ship was invading and capturing Baldur's Gate and its citizens. Also I can't find any reason not to attack the bandits within the ruins/bedchambers, has anyone found a reason not to fight them?
I've succeeded in persuading them about the ship being full of monsters.
They fled, encountered the githyanki captors and FOUGHT TO THE DEATH.
Only Gimblebock survived and couldn't attack the gith because she was still in the cage.