Bandits are two NPCs in Baldur's Gate 3. Bandits can be found at Chapel Entrance. The two Bandits are outside the Chapel Entrance, debating about whether they should go to inspect the crashed ship or not.
- At the Chapel Entrance, you find two Bandits, Gimblebock and Taman, discussing how to approach the crashed Nautiloid and a crypt that they have been trying to break in for days.
Where to find Bandits
Can be found at:
- Act 1
- Chapel Entrance (Ravaged Beach)
Bandits Dialogue Options
Once they noticed you, the Gnome starts talking to you and tells you that it's their ship to explore. Here you can attempt some checks to convince them or simple attack them to start combat.
- If you succeed in the Persuasion check, you tell the Bandits that the ship is full of monsters and they simply run away.
- If you succeed in the Deception Check, you tell the Bandits that the ship's an invasion force.
- If you succeed in the Intimidation Check, you threaten the Bandits.
- If you play as a Warlock, you can convince the Bandits not to enter the ship without having to pass a check.
Bandits Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips