Gnome is a Race in Baldur's Gate 3. Gnomes have an increased speed as part of their racial feature. While creating your Character in Baldur's Gate 3, you can choose between 11 different types of Races. Each of them has their own special characteristics.
- BG3 Full Game Note: In the full launch of Baldur's Gate 3, Ability Score Points for Races that were present in Early Access are removed. And instead, Ability Score Points in the full game correspond with the Class players will choose.
Small, clever, and energetic, gnomes use their long lives to explore Faerûn's brightest corners and darkest depths.
- Base Racial Speed
- Gnome Cunning: You have an advantage on Intelligence, Wisdom, and Charisma Saving Throws.
- Superior Darkvision: This creature can see in the dark within 24m.
- Stone Camouflage: You have an advantage on Stealth checks.
- Darkvision: Can see in the dark up to 12 m.
- Artificer's Lore: Add twice your proficiency bonus to History checks.
Gnome Tips & Notes
- During Early Access, the Gnome race used to feature +2 Intelligence. This has been changed in the full launch of BG3 and the Ability Score points are now associated with the Class that players will choose.