|Related Quests||Remove the Parasite
Rath is an NPC in Baldur's Gate 3. Rath can be found at Druid Grove. He is arguing with Kagha, trying to prevent her from imprisoning or killing Arabella. There is a massive amount of NPCs in Baldur's Gate 3, and their ideals, needs and way of living are strictly related to the actions they perform during the course of the game. Their attitude towards you and your party may be affected by the deeds and decisions you and your party taken on.
Where to find Rath
Can be found at:
Rath Related Quests
Rath Dialogue Options
- If you saved Arabella, Rath says that you did the right thing. He's worried about how Kagha sees the Tieflings and he reveals that the real leader of the druids is the missing First Druid Halsin.
- You can tell him that you will look for Halsin.
- If you talk to him after siding with the Tieflings and killing Kagha, he tells you that the price of victory was too high.
- If you manage to bring back Halsin, Rath will give you the Rune of the Wolf, use it to reach the Hidden Vault and obtain Sorrow and Robe of Summer
Rath General Information
Base speed: 9m
Proficiency Bonus: +2
Rath Passive Features
- Automatically attack an enemy moving out of your reach. This uses a Reaction.
- When you miss an Attack, deal 1 Bludgeoning damage anyway.
Rath Notable Loot
Rath Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips