Booyagh Piddle Information:
- Booyagh Piddle is attempting to make sense of a book he is having trouble reading.
Where to find Booyagh Piddle
Can be found at:
- Act 1
- Goblin Camp, on the right side of the main entrance. He is in the top of the tower.
Booyagh Piddle Quests
Booyagh Piddle Dialogue Options
Booyagh Piddle tells you he is reading a book he took from an adventurer who entered the Goblin Camp. Said adventurer wanted to write a book about The Absolute, but the goblins didn't like that, so they threw him inside a jail. Although Piddle thinks he was interesting, he has his manuscript now. You can:
- Tell him if you can see the manuscript. He tells you he hasn't finished reading it. I
- Ask him what was so interesting about the adventurer.
- Ask him if he met someone else interesting, like a druid perhaps. He tells you there were some troublemakers, but doesn't know if a Druid was in that group. He tells you that if there is a Druid, it is probably down in the pens.
Booyagh Piddle Notes and Tips
- If you pickpocket the book from him before initiating dialogue, you don't get any dialogue choices. If you pickpocket again and put the book back, the dialogue options return.