Wild Shape: Wolf
Take the shape of a dire wolf that can increase its allies movement speed and leave its enemies vulnerable.
Action /Bonus Action +Wild Shape Charge
Wild Shape: Wolf is an Action in Baldur's Gate 3. Actions can be used in both exploration and combat to maneuver across the battlefield or to harm or aid Characters. The actions that a Character can perform are based on their Class and Equipment.
Wild Shape: Wolf Information
- Take the shape of a dire wolf that can increase its allie's movement speed and leave its enemies vulnerable. Your wolf shape has 18 hit points.
- Type: Action /Bonus Action
- Range: N/A
- Wolf grants the Bite action, a melee attack that does 2d6 + 3 Piercing damage.
- Wolf grants Inciting Howl: Gather your pack. Each ally within earshot can move an additional 3m / 10ft during their next turn.
- Wolf grants Exposing Bite: Nip at a target to deal 1d4 + 3 Piercing damage and distract it. If your attack hits, the next attack against the target from within 1.5m / 5ft will be a Critical Hit.
How to unlock Wild Shape: Wolf
Wild Shape Action can be unlocked by the following classes:
- Circle of the Moon (Druid Sub Class)
- Circle of the Land (Druid sub Class)
Wild Shape: Wolf Tips & Notes
- Wild Shape: Wolf will be considered a Bonus Action if you selected Combat Wild Shape (Circle of the Moon) and an Action if you selected Wild Shape (Circle of the Land).
- Wild Shape: Wolf has the following stats in the character sheet after transformation. HP: 18, AC: 14, Speed: 14m, Initiative:+2, Strength: 17, Dexterity: 15, and Constitution: 15
- Wild Shape: Wolf grants the Bite action, a melee attack that does 2d6 + 3 Piercing damage (Note that in the current version hovering over this action will display a damage bonus based on your character's Strength modifier, however the damage is correctly calculated using the Wolf's Strength when attacking)
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!