Wild Shape: Wolf
Take the shape of a dire wolf that can increase its allie's movement speed and leave its enemies vulnerable.
Action /Bonus Action +Wild Shape Charge
Wild Shape: Wolf is an Action in Baldur's Gate 3. Actions can be used in both exploration and combat to manouver across the battlefield or to harm or aid Characters. The actions that a Character can perform are based on their Class an Equipment
Wild Shape: Wolf Information
- Take the shape of a dire wolf that can increase its allie's movement speed and leave its enemies vulnerable. Your wolf shape has 18 hit points.
- Type: Action /Bonus Action
- Range: N/A
How to unlock Wild Shape: Wolf
Wild Shape Action can be unlocked by the following classes:
Wild Shape: Wolf Tips & Notes
- Wild Shape: Wolf will be consider a Bonus Action if you selected Combat Wild Shape (Circle of the Moon) and an Action if you selected Wild Shape (Circle of the Land).
- Wild Shape: Wolf has the following stats in the character sheet after transformation. HP: 18, AC: 14, Speed: 14m, Initiative:+2, Strength: 17, Dexterity: 15, and Constitution: 15
- Wild Shape: Wolf grants the Bite action, a melee attack that does 2d6 + 3 Piercing damage (Note that in the current version hovering over this action will display a damage bonus based on your character's Strength modifier, however the damage is correctly calculated using the Wolf's Strength when attacking)