Wild Shape: Spider
Take the shape of of a giant spider that can enweb enemies.
Action /Bonus Action +Wild Shape Charge
Wild Shape: Spider is an Action in Baldur's Gate 3. Actions can be used in both exploration and combat to maneuver across the battlefield or to harm or aid Characters. The actions that a Character can perform are based on their Class an Equipment
Wild Shape: Spider Information
- Take the shape of of a giant spider that can enweb enemies. Your spider shape has 20 hit points.
- Type: Action /Bonus Action
- Range: N/A
How to unlock Wild Shape: Spider
Wild Shape Action can be unlocked by the following classes:
Wild Shape: Spider Tips & Notes
- Wild Shape: Spider will be consider a Bonus Action if you selected Combat Wild Shape (Circle of the Moon) and an Action if you selected Wild Shape (Circle of the Land).
- Wild Shape: Spider has the following stats in the character sheet after transformation. HP: 20, AC: 14, Speed: 11m, Initiative:+3, Strength: 14, Dexterity: 16, and Constitution: 12
- Wild Shape: Spider grants the Venomous Bite action, a melee attack that does 1d8 + 3 Piercing damage and the target must make a DC 13 Constitution Saving Throw or become poisoned for 2 turns (Note that in the current version hovering over this action will display a damage bonus based on your character's Dexterity modifier, however the damage is correctly calculated using the Spider's Dexterity when attacking)