Wild Shape: Cat
Take the shape of a cat that can avoid attention or distract enemies.
Action /Bonus Action +Wild Shape Charge
Wild Shape: Cat is an Action in Baldur's Gate 3. Actions can be used in both exploration and combat to maneuver across the battlefield or to harm or aid Characters. The actions that a Character can perform are based on their Class an Equipment
Wild Shape: Cat Information
- Take the shape of a cat that can avoid attention or distract enemies. Your cat shape has 2 hit points.
- Type: Action /Bonus Action
- Range: N/A
How to unlock Wild Shape: Cat
Wild Shape Action can be unlocked by the following classes:
Wild Shape: Cat Tips & Notes
- Wild Shape: Cat will be consider a Bonus Action if you selected Combat Wild Shape (Circle of the Moon) and an Action if you selected Wild Shape (Circle of the Land).
- Wild Shape: Cat has the following stats in the character sheet after transformation. HP: 2, AC: 12, Speed: 11m, Initiative:+2, Strength: 3, Dexterity: 15, and Constitution: 10
- Wild Shape: Cat grants the Claws action, a melee attack that does 1 + 2 Slashing damage (Note that in the current version hovering over this action will display a damage bonus based on your character's Dexterity modifier, however the damage is correctly calculated using the Cat's Dexterity when attacking)