Bardic inspiration is an Action in Baldur's Gate 3. Actions can be used in both exploration and combat to maneuver across the battlefield or to harm or aid Characters. The actions that a Character can perform are based on their Class and Equipment.
Baldur's Gate 3 Bardic Inspiration Information
- Bardic Attack: Adds Bardic Inspiration bonus to the next Attack Roll. Reaction.
- Bardic Defence: Adds Bardic Inspiration bonus to the next Saving Throw. Reaction.
- Bardic Roll: Adds Bardic Inspiration bonus to the next Ability Check. Toggeable.
- Duration: Until Long Rest
- Range: 18m
- Type: Bonus Action Bardic Inspiration
Bardic Inspiration by Level
- Bard Level 1: +1d6 bonus, usable 3 times per Long Rest.
- Bard Level 5: +1d8 bonus, usable 4 times per Short Rest.
- Bard Level 10: +1d10 bonus, usable 5 times per Short Rest.
Bardic Inspiration by Bardic College
- Each Bard Subclass adds a new way their Inspiration can be used:
- Cutting Words (Lore): You learn how to use your wit to distract, confuse, and otherwise sap the confidence and competence of others.
- Blade Flourishes (Swords): You learn to conduct impressive displays of martial prowess and speed.
- Combat Inspirations (Valour): You learn to inspire others in battle.
How to unlock Bardic Inspiration in BG3
- Bardic Inspiration can be unlocked by the following classes:
Bardic Inspiration Tips & Notes
- Unlike D&D5e, the number of uses is not based on your Charisma Modifier.
- The character who receives the Bardic inspiration gets to choose when to use it.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!