Wild Shape Action
Magically assume the shape of a beast. While in animal shape, you can't talk or cast spells.
Action /Bonus Action +Wild Shape Charge
Wild Shape Action is an Action in Baldur's Gate 3 subclass choose. Actions can be used in both exploration and combat to manouver across the battlefield or to harm or aid Characters. The actions that a Character can perform are based on their Class an Equipment
Wild Shape Action Information
- Magically assume the shape of a beast. While in animal shape, you can't talk or cast spells.
You take on the game statistics of your beast form -excluding your Intelligence, Wisdom, and Charisma scores. When your beast form drops to 0 hit points, you revert to your normal form, with the number of hit points you had before transforming. If your hit points dropped below 0 in beast form, that damage is applied after you revert. Spells that require concentration are not broken by turning into an animal. Your equipment merges into your animal form and won't have any effect until you revert.
- Wild Shape: Cat: Take the shape of a cat that can avoid attention or distract enemies.Your cat shape has 2 hit points.
- Wild Shape: Badger: Take the shape of a giant badger that can burrow into the ground. Your badger shape has 13 hit points.
- Wild Shape: Bear: Take the shape of a polar bear that can goad enemies into attacking it. Your bear shape has 30 hit points.
- Wild Shape: Wolf: Take the shape of a dire wolf that can increase its allie's movement speed and leave its enemies by guaranteeing a critical strike. Your wolf shape has 18 hit points.
- Wild Shape: Spider: Take the shape of of a giant spider that can enweb enemies. Your spider shape has 20 hit points.
- Wild Shape: Dire Raven: Take the shape of of a dire raven that can avoid attention and Blind enemies.Your raven shape has 21 hit points.
- Wild Shape: Deep Rothé: Take the shape of of a deep rothé that can casts dancing lights and charge its enemies. Your deep rothé shape has 23 hit points.
- Type: Bonus Action or Action, depending on the subclass choose
- Range: N/A
How to unlock Wild Shape Action
Wild Shape Action can be unlocked by the following classes:
- Circle of the Moon (Druid Sub Class)
- Circle of the Land (Druid sub Class)
Wild Shape Action Tips & Notes
- Wild Shape will be consider a Bonus Action if you selected Combat Wild Shape (Circle of the Moon) and an Action if you selected Wild Shape (Circle of the Land).