Wild Shape: Badger
Take the shape of a giant badger that can burrow into the ground.
Action /Bonus Action +Wild Shape Charge
Wild Shape: Badger is an Action in Baldur's Gate 3. Actions can be used in both exploration and combat to maneuver across the battlefield or to harm or aid Characters. The actions that a Character can perform are based on their Class an Equipment
Wild Shape: Badger Information
- Take the shape of a Wild Shape: Take the shape of a giant badger that can burrow into the ground. Your badger shape has 13 hit points.
- Type: Action /Bonus Action
- Range: N/A
How to unlock Wild Shape: Badger
Wild Shape Action can be unlocked by the following classes:
Wild Shape: Badger Tips & Notes
- Wild Shape: Badger is considered a Bonus Action if you selected Combat Wild Shape (Circle of the Moon) and an Action if you selected Wild Shape (Circle of the Land).
- Wild Shape: Badger has the following stats in the character sheet after transformation. HP: 13, AC: 10, Speed: 11m, Initiative:+0, Strength: 14, Dexterity: 10, and Constitution: 15
- Wild Shape: Badger grants the Bite action, a melee attack that does 2d4 + 2 Piercing damage (Note that in the current version hovering over this action will display a damage bonus based on your character's Strength modifier, however the damage is correctly calculated using the Badger's Strength when attacking)