Lvl 1 Divination
Bonus Action +Spell Slot
Hunter's Mark is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Hunter's Mark is a Lvl 1 Spell from the Divination school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
Hunter's Mark Information
- Description: Mark a creature as your quarry to deal an additional 1d6 Slashing Damage whenever you hit it with a weapon attacks.
- If the target dies before the spell ends, you can mark a new creature without expanding a Spell Slot.
- Level: Lvl 1 spell
- School: Divination School
- Casting Time: Bonus Action
- Range: 18m
- Requires Concentration: Yes
- Saving Throw: None
How to Acquire Hunter's Mark
Hunter's Mark can be acquired by the following classes:
- Oath of Vengeance, Ranger
Hunter's Mark can be cast by using the following Items:
Hunter's Mark Tips & Notes
- Hunter's Mark seems to be incompatible with Colossus Slayer. You receive the Hunter's Mark bonus but NOT the Colossus Slayer bonus. It is unclear if this is a bug or not, however on a few occasions you do get both bonuses which indicates it is a bug.