Lvl 4 Enchantment
Targets within 30 ft must succeed on a Wis. save or move in a specified direction.
Action +Spell Slot
Compulsion is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Compulsion is a Lvl 4 Spell from the Enchantment school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
- Targets within 30 ft must succeed on a Wis. save or move in a specified direction.
- Level: Lvl 4 spell
- School: Enchantment School
- Casting Time: Action
- Requires Concentration: Yes
- Saving Throw:
How to Acquire Compulsion
- Compulsion can be acquired by the following classes:
- Compulsion can be cast by using the following Items:
Compulsion Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here