Freedom of Movement
Lvl 4 Abjuration
Target's movement is unaffected by difficult terrain, spells or water.
Action +Spell Slot
Freedom of Movement is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Freedom of Movement is a Lvl 4 Spell from the Abjuration school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
Freedom of Movement Information
- Target's movement is unaffected by difficult terrain, spells or water.
- Level: Lvl 4 spell
- School: Abjuration School
- Casting Time: Action
- Requires Concentration: No
- Saving Throw:
How to Acquire Freedom of Movement
- Freedom of Movement can be acquired by the following classes:
- Freedom of Movement can be cast by using the following Items:
Freedom of Movement Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here